HI-FIX has developed a broad range of commonly usable adhesive butyl rubber products, which can be used for most of the sealing tasks within the production and building industries.
Our products feature the following characteristics:
- Do not harden and stay flexible
- Are flexible over a wide temperature range
- Have a high level of water- and gas-tightness
- Have a high level of ageing resistance
- Are environmentally friendly
HI-FIX sealing products adhere to most of the commonly used materials such as glass, steel, zinc, wood, concrete, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene and EPDM.
Due to the high degree of flexibility, our products are well suited to sealings where there are large thermal or physical movements in the joints.
HI-FIX adjusts the products according to specific requirements in co-operation with our customers.